Learn Serverless framework, AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, Mongodb, and Express.js
Build an SMS sending service with the Serverless framework is a short and practical course focused on building a backend service that could be used to manage customer records and send SMS messages to customers. You will be introduced to different AWS services (such as AWS Lambda and SNS — Simple Notification Service), Node.js/Express, Mongo/Mongoose, and others.
The service will allow users to create, read, update and delete customer records and send text messages to specific customers from any client.
- Explore mongo atlas and create a free mongodb cluster for a specific user
- Create an AWS user via AWS console,
- Install the Serverless framework,
- Create a serverless.yml with our serverless configurations
- Build a CRUD API service (that will allow users to create, read, update and delete customer records)
- Build an SMS sending API to send text messages to specific customers — deploy our service to AWS and send SMS messages
Please subscribe to the channel to support us and get updates when we add new stuff.